Terms and conditions
Once accepted, this booking is a firm contract.
Full payment must be received prior to the event.
A receipt for payment will not be issued unless requested.
ukactive has the right to alter or cancel any booking that it cannot fulfil for reasons beyond its control. If this happens, ukactive will use all reasonable efforts to offer you an alternative booking.
ukactive does not accept any liability or responsibility if it cannot provide food, drinks, or services because of industrial action or any other cause which is beyond its control.
In the event of cancellation, notice must be received in writing at the Head Office address of ukactive not later than 21 days prior to the event. Such notice will not be deemed to be received unless ukactive has issued an acknowledgement to the delegate; the full fee will be credited or refunded less a 20 per cent administration charge.
No credits or refunds of fees will be possible in the 21 days prior to the event, but you will be entitled to send a substitute.
No credits or refunds of fees will be possible for transfer for delegates who fail to attend the event for reasons outside the control of ukactive.
Event release form
This ukactive Flame Conference consists of theoretical components with some practical elements. All practical elements are designed for fitness professionals. Individuals with any physical restriction, disability or predisposition to injury or sickness should not participate if their health or ability to exercise is at risk. This document is a release of claims. By ticking the box you acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. You willingly participate in the event at your own risk.
2. You take full responsibility for any loss or damage to your personal property that may arise directly or indirectly from your participation in the event.
3. You will not seek to penalise, prosecute or claim compensation from the organisers, sponsors, presenters or participants at the event for injury, loss or damage.
4. You will not in any way record or take photographs in any session without the prior written consent of ukactive.
5. ukactive or pre-authorised sponsors and partners may videotape, photograph or audiotape part of, or the entire event and it is possible that you will be filmed, photographed or recorded.
By ticking the box you acknowledge that these parties:
a. May film, photograph or record you during the event
b. Retain the right to use any such film, photographs or recordings.
I have carefully read and understand all of the above.
By confirming this booking you understand that participation in the event is subject to your agreement to all of the above.